Sunday 1 December 2019

SELF-ASSESMENT 1st TERM 19/20

What can I do that I couldn't do before?
 I can speak with new vocabulary in English.
Can I understand information from LISTENINGS?
 More or less.
Can I write a brief paragraph?
Yes,I can 
Can I speak using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term?
Yes, very well.
Can I understand information from READINGS?
Yes .
What do I like most?
 I like most the readings in class.
What do I do well?
I do well the the writing 
What I confused about?
I'm confused about the listenings
What do I need help with?
I need help with the listenings.
What do I do in English outside the class?
I put subtitles in my TV.
What do I need to improve?
I need to improve some grammar.
What did I learn about culture?
 I learnt about Irish and Australian culture and people.


No comments:

Post a Comment