Tuesday 17 March 2020

SELF-ASSSESMENT 2nd TERM


What can I do that I couldn't do before?
I can differentiate object and subject questions.

Can I understand information from LISTENINGS?
More or less.

Can I write a brief paragraph?
Yes, I can do well

Can I speak using vocabulary and grammar learnt this term?
Yes, I can do well

Can I understand information from READINGS?
Yes, I can

What do I like most?
I like most the presentations

What do I do well?
I do well the readings

What I confused about?
I'm confused about translation

What do I need help with?
I need help how to make the listenings better.

What do I do in English outside the class?
I see the tv in english

What do I need to improve?
I need to improve some grammar.

What did I learn about culture?
I learned the typical food and some writers

No comments:

Post a Comment